Richard C. Nemanick, Ph.D. (Rik)
In 1997, Rik Nemanick combined his exceptional analytical, facilitation, communication and teaching skills to help clients maximize their organizational and employee development efforts. Rik’s skills allow him to bring a third-party objectivity to the process that helps companies overcome their internal barriers to success. Over the years, his client successes have included:
• Strategic planning facilitation
• Designing, implementing and managing mentoring programs
• Executive Coaching
• Leader development
• Change management
• Customized seminars, workshops and training
Rik is the author of the book The Mentor’s Way. He has been an adjunct faculty member in Saint Louis University’s MBA program and an instructor in Washington University’s Masters of Human Resource Management program. He is a member of the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport Commission, and has served on boards for Chaminade College Preparatory, St. Margaret of Scotland School, and others. Rik holds a doctorate in organizational psychology from Saint Louis University. Download Rik’s CV HERE.
Bob is an Industrial / Organizational Psychologist and has been consulting with organizations since 1990. He has worked with many clients from the Fortune 500 to small family businesses. Bob brings a strong ability to focus team support on improvement efforts and to develop measures of key organizational factors. As a result, he has been able to help many organizations improve both their culture and results. Bob has a keen ability to translate complex ideas into simple language and uses this ability to gain greater acceptance and support of organizational development efforts. Some of Bob’s favorite client engagements include:
• Designing and delivering training and leadership development programs
• Designing and implementing assessment centers for selecting and developing leaders
• Facilitating team building retreats with senior executives to assist them in implementing strategic initiatives
• Evaluating the effectiveness of a organization development initiatives
• Designing and implementing change management initiatives.
Bob has served as an adjunct faculty member at Southern Illinois University and Saint Louis University. Bob holds a doctorate in psychology from Saint Louis University.