Richard C. Nemanick, Ph.D. (Rik)
Rik is an organizational psychologist who helps clients maximize their organizational and leadership development efforts. Rik’s skills allow him to bring a third-party objectivity to the process that helps companies overcome their internal barriers to success. He has worked with clients across industries since 1997, and his client successes have included:
• Strategic planning facilitation
• Designing, implementing, and managing mentoring programs
• Executive Coaching
• Leader training
• Change management
• Customized seminars, workshops, and training
Rik is the author of the book The Mentor’s Way, which is the culmination of over 20 years of mentoring training and consulting. He is an instructor in Washington University’s Olin Executive Education program and Masters of Human Resource Management program, and was an adjunct faculty member in Saint Louis University’s MBA program. He is a member of the St. Louis-Lambert International Airport Commission, and has served on boards for Chaminade College Preparatory, St. Margaret of Scotland School, and others. Rik holds a doctorate in organizational psychology from Saint Louis University. Download Rik’s CV HERE.
Bob is an Industrial / Organizational Psychologist and has been consulting with organizations since 1990. He has worked with many clients from the Fortune 500 to small family businesses. Bob brings a strong ability to focus team support on improvement efforts and to develop measures of key organizational factors. As a result, he has been able to help many organizations improve both their culture and results. Bob has a keen ability to translate complex ideas into simple language and uses this ability to gain greater acceptance and support of organizational development efforts. Some of Bob’s favorite client engagements include:
• Designing and delivering training and leadership development programs
• Designing and implementing assessment centers for selecting and developing leaders
• Facilitating team building retreats with senior executives to assist them in implementing strategic initiatives
• Evaluating the effectiveness of a organization development initiatives
• Designing and implementing change management initiatives.
Bob has served as an adjunct faculty member at Southern Illinois University and Saint Louis University. Bob holds a doctorate in psychology from Saint Louis University.