Bob is an Industrial / Organizational Psychologist and has been consulting with organizations since 1990. He has worked with many clients from the Fortune 500 to small family businesses. Bob brings a strong ability to focus team support on improvement efforts and to develop measures of key organizational factors. As a result, he has been able to help many organizations improve both their culture and results. Bob has a keen ability to translate complex ideas into simple language and uses this ability to gain greater acceptance and support of organizational development efforts. Some of Bob’s favorite client engagements include:
• Designing and delivering training and leadership development programs
• Designing and implementing assessment centers for selecting and developing leaders
• Facilitating team building retreats with senior executives to assist them in implementing strategic initiatives
• Evaluating the effectiveness of a organization development initiatives
• Designing and implementing change management initiatives.
Bob has served as an adjunct faculty member at Washington University in Saint Louis, Southern Illinois University and Saint Louis University. Bob holds a doctorate in psychology from Saint Louis University.