Bob is a leadership development expert who has been consulting with organizations since 1990. He has worked with many clients from the Fortune 500 to small family businesses. Bob brings a strong ability to focus team support on improvement efforts and to develop measures of key organizational factors. As a result, he has been able to help many organizations improve both their culture and results. Bob has a keen ability to translate complex ideas into simple language and uses this ability to gain greater acceptance and support of organizational development efforts. Some of Bob’s favorite client engagements include:
• Designing and delivering training and leadership development programs
• Designing and implementing assessment centers for selecting and developing leaders
• Facilitating team building retreats with senior executives to assist them in implementing strategic initiatives
• Evaluating the effectiveness of a organization development initiatives
• Designing and implementing change management initiatives.
Bob has served as an adjunct faculty member at Washington University in Saint Louis, Southern Illinois University and Saint Louis University. Bob holds doctorate and Master’s degrees in Industrial & Organizational Psychology from Saint Louis University. He also completed his undergraduate work at Saint Louis University.