- About Us
- Organization Development
- Leadership Development
- Public Speaking & Seminars
- Our Clients
- Contact Us
Learn about Rik Nemanick and Bob Grace, principal consultants with The Leadership Effect.
Rik has been helping organizations get the most out of their leadership and their strategy since 1997. He blends academic expertise with practical experience to help organizations strengthen their leadership talent and align their organizations around their strategy. Over the years his client successes have included:
• Strategic planning facilitation
• Designing, implementing, and managing mentoring programs
• Executive Coaching
• Leader development
• Leadership seminars, workshops, and training
Rik is the author of the book The Mentor’s Way. He has been an adjunct faculty member in Saint Louis University’s MBA program and an instructor in Washington University’s Masters of Human Resource Management program. He is a member of the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport Commission, and has served on boards for Chaminade College Preparatory, St. Margaret of Scotland School, and others. Rik holds a doctorate in organizational psychology from Saint Louis University. Download Rik’s CV HERE.
Bob is an Industrial / Organizational Psychologist and has been consulting with organizations since 1990. He has worked with many clients from the Fortune 500 to small family businesses. Bob brings a strong ability to focus team support on improvement efforts and to develop measures of key organizational factors. As a result he has been able to help many organizations improve both their culture and results. Bob has a keen ability to translate complex ideas into simple language and uses this ability to gain greater acceptance and support of organizational development efforts. Some of Bob’s favorite client engagements include:
• Designing and delivering training and leadership development programs
• Designing and implementing assessment centers for selecting and developing leaders
• Facilitating team building retreats with senior executives to assist them in implementing strategic initiatives
• Evaluating the effectiveness of a organization development initiatives
• Designing and implementing change management initiatives.
Bob has served as an adjunct faculty member at Southern Illinois University and Saint Louis University. Bob holds a doctorate in psychology from Saint Louis University.